IX-th International Conference
June 29 - July 04, 2019, Varna, Bulgaria
The conference is supported by ITHEA Software Engineering Forum
Aims and Scope
The conference is devoted to the representing of current research in the fields of concepts, methods, languages and tools of Informational Modeling and Simulation and their applications.
The aim of the Conference is exchange the ideas and expertise among researches in industry, science and education and not formal coordination of their efforts.
Topics of the conference
1. AGILE and Model-Driven Development
- Processing and Analysis of Software Models;
- Modeling Languages and Tools;
- Software Model Checking and Verification;
- Model-Drivem Engineering;
- Model Execution and Simulation;
- Metamodels and Metamodeling.
2. Informational Modeling (IM) and Simulation (IM&S) - Concepts, Paradigms, Approaches and Languages
- Modeling and Simulation (M&S) Body of Knowledge;
- Knowledge Based IM&S. IM&S languages;
- IM&S Heterogeneous Structures and Scalability. High Level Architecture (HLA), Agent Base IM&S.
3. IM&S Efficiency Enhancements
- Methods for Efficiency Estimation, Comparison and Enhancement, Cooperative, Parallel and Distributed IM&S Efficiency;
- Accuracy enhancement and simulation speeding; Simulation Experiments Design;
- Real and IM&S Information Storage and Transmission Formats; Data Analysis and Comparison Methods;
- Data Mining;
- Dynamic Adaptation and Personalization of the Human–Computer–Model Interaction.
4. IM&S Efficacy Estimation and Life Cycle Management
- Meta-modeling. Econometrical Meta-Models;
- M&S Efficacy Indicators;
- M&S Detailness and Life Cycle Optimization in respect of Designed Product Life Cycle;
- Management, Emergency Cases;
- Methods for Verification and Validation in IM&S Life Cycle.
5. IM&S Application Development Methods and Best Practices in Industry, Education and Science
- IM&S Impact in Industry;
- IM&S in Science and Technology (S&T), Specifics in Information and Communication S&T;
- IM&S in and for Education;
- IM&S in Knowledge Market & Business Informatics.
Krassimir Markov (Bulgaria)
Elena Chebanyuk (Ukraine)
Alexander Palagin (Ukraine)
Anatolij Kornienko (Russia)
Anatoliy Krissilov (Ukraine)
Benoa Depaire (Belgium)
Elena Zamyatina (Russia)
Galina Gaivoronskaya (Ukraine)
Gurgen Khachatryan (Armenia)
Hasmik Sahakyan (Armenia)
Igor Galeluka (Ukraine)
Juan Castellanos (Spain)
Koen Vanhoof (Belgium)
Krassimira Ivanova (Bulgaria)
Leonid Hulyanitsliy (Ukraine)
Levon Aslanyan (Armenia)
Liudmila Lyadova (Russia)
Natalia Kussul (Ukraine)
Natalia Pankratova (Ukraine)
Olexii Voloshyn (Ukraine)
Olga Kalynychenko (Ukraine)
Tamila Titova (Russia)
Tea Munjishvili (Georgia)
Vira Golyan (Ukraine)
Vitalii Velychko (Ukraine)
Vitalii Vishnevskiy (Ukraine)
Vladimir Romanov (Ukraine)
Vladimir Shelestov (Ukraine)
Yurii Zaichenko (Ukraine)
The official languages of the Conference are English and Russian .
Papers and Fees
To submit a paper use the ITHEA ISS Submission Web System: http://ita.ithea.org.
To see the deadlines, fees and rules for preparing the papers please click here.